Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Less then a month!!

With less then a month to go until the Presidential elections things are beginning to look interesting. It appears that more then a few pundits are predicting an Obama victory and one wonders if that will be the case or not. I am refraining from a prediction because I am just not sure how the American people will vote. I live in Oregon and the state tends to go Democratic so I do think Obama will win here. But we are a small electoral total state so it does not really mean a whole lot to win Oregon. Does anbody have any thoughts or predictions out there about the eventual outcome?

1 comment:

David Taylor said...

I've believed for quite some time - actually from the nomination of McCain, that anyone rivaling him would win. I thought it would be Hillary - can't win 'em all - but I am pretty sure it will be Obama - barring any really strange coincidences or unforeseen events...