Where Do My Readers Come From?

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dispatches From the World of Film

So I just finished watching a film called Pirate Radio and I have to tell you. I really, really enjoyed it. As anyone who knows me can tell you I am a sucker for a film that uses music in a good way and if it is a film that is about music as well then I am pretty much locked in. One of my favorite films of all time is Almost Famous and I have touched on that here before. But I want to encourage all you to check Pirate Radio out. The trailer is below

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lance, that is too weird. We also watched Pirate Radio in the last week or so (maybe even the same day you did) and really enjoyed it. It's strange that I never heard of that movie before. Also strange that I'd never heard of the off-shore radio phenomenon. I had to look up the history to see if I should believe it or not - the movie simplified stuff a lot (of course) but the pirate radio phenomenon was real. Why didn't we learn about this in school? (ha)