Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

To Be Honest About Politics


This is really how I feel and I felt this way during the last election as well and the one before that. Sure I lean left. But I lean so far left that to be honest I am off of the scale of the typical Democrat and Republican and when the last few Presidential candidates are all rich guys who graduated from Harvard it is hard for me to think that the world is going to be ending if Obama or Romney is elected. We survived 8 years of Bush. We can survive 8 years of Obama and the world as a whole doesn't revolve around what happens in America as much as we would like to think it does. 

2 comments:

Carl Fisher said...

According to the Christian Science Monitor George Washington was worth 525 million dollars. The wealthiest of the ten most wealthiest US Presidents. Our leaders have always been rich.

Unknown said...

Yes! But he didn't go to Harvard so I automatically like him.