Where Do My Readers Come From?

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Stream of Consciousness Sunday

Hey everybody welcome to what I am going to call "The Stream". I hope that you are well. I am not sure what is going on but I am sure that what you are going to be getting from me on Sunday is a little experiment I am going to call "Stream of Consciousness Sunday" or "The Stream" for short. I am going to put on a playlist that I use at work when I am doing data entry and I am going to write for a while. I am not sure for how long and I have no idea what I will be writing about. I just know that I am going to be writing and whatever flows from the depths of my soul and out of my fingertips is going to end up in the blog. I will be going back and fixing spelling errors and things of that nature but as far as grammar goes that is about it for me. So once a week prepare yourself to have your mind blown as I spray my wisdom all over you. Welcome to.........



                                         THE STREAM


Today was a pretty good day. Actually the whole weekend has been pretty good. The day started off with a little bit of Bundesliga (German Soccer) followed by the EPL (English Soccer) and for me any day that starts off with some European soccer is a good day. So I enjoyed my coffee and watched a couple of good matches and then I journeyed down to the Broadway Coffeehouse and met my parents for Sunday brunch. There are not a lot of great choices in Salem. Unlike Portland which is filled with amazing places to brunch. I would say that Salem has less than 10 places that really serve a good brunch. They are good though do not get me wrong. I am not complaining I am just trying to show you the realities of the brunch experience in Salem. So after a tasty bacon and egg brunch I headed over to Archive for some coffee and to visit with my friends that work there. I do not need to tell you stories of Archive as I am sure most people are bored to tears already. But suffice it to say that if you want a good solid cup of black coffee or a traditional macchiato in  Salem you can't go wrong by getting it at Archive. If you want something blended or icy and full of cream then find someplace else to go. They are not the place for you. I do not say that to be rude but just to say that if you are looking for a cream filled and blended drink there are plenty of other coffee houses that would be glad to serve you. I would hate for you to go to Archive and leave disappointed. That is all. 

So after spending some time drinking and chatting. Oh! Also being introduced to an amazing local band named 'Will O' The Wisp' and I just can't even say enough about this band. I was literally moved to tears as this music filled me. Now I am moved to tears by lots of things but that does not make it any less special when it happens. I do not know of anyway to say it anymore clear then to say that I fucking love this band. 



Do yourself a favor and sit quietly, close your eyes and just listen to it. Please. 

I think that it is impossible for me to end on anything better then this. So good. Have a great day folks. 


No comments: