Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, January 03, 2011

Jan 3, 2011

Well it is the beginning of a brand new year. I am not sure what all of that means and I do not intend to bore you with a retrospective of the year in Lance or a top 10 list of any sort. I watched an interesting 10 minute video yesterday about the nature of Time. I found in very thought provoking. I will post it for people to watch. I would highly recommend taking the small amount of time it takes to watch and giving it a look. I think you will find it interesting.

Time is passing us all by.

I hope you were able to check that out. I would love to see your thoughts in the comments section.

I liked a lot of what he had to say and I will try to unpack some more tomorrow or later today. Have a good one folks.

No comments: