Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, November 21, 2011

More Music (Elton John)

Hey everybody, I know that it has been awhile since I last posted on my music collection and I must apologize to you all for that. I am hoping that I can use the week of thanksgiving and the holiday season to get back into the swing of things. I am working again and living with my parents and both of those things are bringing me some real calm and stability and I am feeling more like I am living on a normal schedule again. So here we go. I left off with Electric Light Orchestra and up next on my list is another artist who was a little extravagant and a lot talented and that artist is Elton John. I only have a two album greatest his collecting of Sir Elton but I really do enjoy it. His career as spanned four decades and he has sold more then 250 million records. So lets get it started shall we.

"Levon" is a great song. I just love it so much and it never fails to make me sing along.



This song is a little overwrought but I tend to like things that are overwrought. No regrets for me. "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me"



I wasn't going to post this one but I really love this song. "Rocket Man"



"I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues" another classic number.



I simply have to close this out with a song that was used to great effect in the film Almost Famous that song is called "Tiny Dancer"

No comments: