Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More Music (Emily Osment)

Now today's artist may surprise a few of you. But those of you who know me will also know that I like a bit of good old fashioned pop music now and then. They will also know that I am partial to music sung by attractive ladies. So that being said I bring you an album by Emily Osment called Lovesick. Now I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this album. She really does a good job with this type of music and it will be interesting to see if she ever gets as popular as Katie Perry and Britney Spears.

"Lovesick" This song and video obviously owes a lot to Lady Gaga but that is okay. It works for me I think the chorus and the hook is really catchy.



"Let's Be Friends" This one is pretty much the same kind of song as the last one and pretty typical of this style of pop music. Weightless and Fun.



"Marisol" This one is a little bit different then the first two and highlights her voice more without so much of the autotune to support thing.



Now, I do not listen to bubblegum pop very much but sometimes it is the perfect thing because I just want to listen to something light and happy. This type of music is a palate cleanser for me. It lets me get back to my usual stuff that is deeply emotional and heart wrenching for me.

No comments: