Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Music (Emerson, Lake & Palmer)

Hey everybody, if any of you are here because of the KNRK thing then thanks for checking me out. I am working through my music collection right now and I also post other stuff now and then. Usually when I post other stuff it is because I am either upset or super excited about something and I feel like other people should know about it.

Let us get to the music shall we. On the agenda for today is a band that I enjoy quite a bit when I am in the mood for their particular style of music. They are Emerson, Lake & Palmer and they were one of the great English progressive rock bands of the 70's. They sold over forty million albums and headlined some huge tours. They broke up for the first time in 1978 and resurfaced several times after that for reunion shows and one 40th anniversary concert. I am ashamed to admit that the only album I have of theirs is a best of that was put out by Rhino Records. I am hoping to pick up some more of their stuff in the future. How about we get to the music.

"Still...You Turn Me On" This song is really a classic prog rock song.




"C'est la vie" The video I found for this is horrible. But I just love this song.



"Lucky Man" I like this song. No regrets. I do not care what anyone else thinks and I will always sing along with it. Always.



Normally I avoid Christmas songs but I like this one. "I Believe in Father Christmas" It isn't technically an ELP because Greg Lake released it as a solo project. I do not care here it is.



There you go folks. I hope to see you back here tomorrow for the next artist in my collection.

No comments: