Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Job Hunt

Hey there loyal readers, I hope you are well. As you can see I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things when it comes to blogging on a daily basis. I am back at my beloved Broadway Coffeehouse and trying to stay on top of things with a daily schedule so hopefully this is going to help me get onto more of a schedule as well as get me writing again.

The biggest obstacle for me right now is that I tend to write better when I am angry or righteously indignant about something. But I am working to move away from that. I really just do not care for how that sounds and honestly I am not convinced that my opinion is more valid or more important then anyone else and I would rather be able to have a conversation or debate about an issue then to shut them down with my anger or my sarcasm.

I think that I will go back to my music library and finish that exercise up. I really enjoyed sharing the music I like with people and I felt like a fair amount of you enjoyed it as well. So I hope you guys enjoy that and if anyone has any ideas for work please do not hesitate to send them my way. I am open to pretty much anything and everything. I also have a van now so I am more then willing to drive packages to Canada or anywhere else in the Americas. No questions asked!



Hook me up folks!!

No comments: