Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sorry

I just want to apologize for the lack of updates. It is not that I do not want to write. Because I do but the work we are doing right now is taking place entirely off of the computer and is also as I mentioned before off of the train line as well. But, I promise I will return to touch bases a little bit like I am doing now and that on Monday I fully intend to return with a new installment of the serial I have been working. I know it is a bit different then my usual stuff and I hope you are enjoying it. I also hope some of the new readers I seem to have picked up thanks to CT are enjoying it as well.

2 comments:

JoelAT said...

Tell me the Truth Lance, If some kid in leg warmers, a half-shirt with a blue wife-beater underneath it. Came on to your football field, put down a boom-box, fired up Single Ladies and did a fancy-pants dance then kicked a field-goal, you would not welcome him to the team now would you?

Unknown said...

That is a good question Joel. I think that if I had been on a program that was as bad as that football team. I probably would have been the kid dancing to Single Ladies. I mean a win is a win at some point. But, oh that was so funny.