Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, December 28, 2009

'New Rainbow Rockford Files'

I have just discovered the plot line for the new 'Rockford Files'. By discover I mean that I just came up with the amazing idea.

So this is the whole deal. It seems that in the future, due to California's liberal definition of marriage, Jim and Angel are finally able to bring their relationship out of the shadows. After the two hour very special wedding episode the happy couple adopt three young boys. These young boys form the nucleus for the 'New Rainbow Rockford Files' you see one is Asian, the other Hispanic and the other African American. It is a can't miss and I think I see an Emmy in the future.

3 comments:

JoelAT said...

Isn't this the basic plot behind "My Three Sons" with Fred MacMurray? I know they called him Uncle Ben (or whatever) but there was more than uncleing going on if you know what I mean, nudge nudge wink wink.

Unknown said...

Did they solve mysteries on 'My Three Sons' or live in a kick ass trailer? I do not think so.

Van Harvey said...

"... due to California's liberal definition of marriage, Jim and Angel are finally able to bring their relationship out of the shadows..."

blink.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......