Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Searching

Well I am starting the search for a new job as I mentioned on Monday. This is not something I particularly enjoy or am even looking forward to but we will see what happens. I have given some thought to graduate school but I am already in debt from my bachelors and I am not sure that more debt on top of it while I continue to look for work is the answer. I do like the idea of going to perhaps law school or maybe looking into teaching Political Science or Philosophy but that may have been a better idea at 30 or 20. I am not sure I can bring what is needed to the table in terms of long employment for a company.

I am not sure what all this means. One of the things I know it means is that I continue to apply for work as I try to think through all of these things. We will see what happens. Maybe I will get lucky.

No comments: