Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On-Line and on the train

As I write this I am sitting in the train car in Wilsonville. I have been riding the train from Wilsonville to Beaverton everyday for work since last Monday. I really have started to enjoy the process. It takes me about a half an hour to get to Beaverton transit center and then I catch a MAX train to the office which is one stop away. The train also has wireless which is just amazing for me to think a bout.

I do not have really a case or a point to make about mass transit vs cars or anything like that. It is just that for me it is saving me a little bit of money and allowing me to relax and not be stressed out by highway 217. I just wish the train would end up going all the way down to Salem one day. If you live in Salem and commute to Portland daily I would encourage you to check the train out. It is a nice trip.

No comments: