Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Televison Tuesday

It is Tuesday, actually it is Television Tuesday to put a label on it. But, I have not been watching a lit of television lately. It isn't to say that I have been really busy. Because I have not been. But since I do not have normal broadcast television I pick and choose and most of the shows I watch are on their breaks right now.

One show that I have decided to try to watch after hearing people talk about it (mostly girls) is "One Tree Hill". This show has been on the CW for 9 seasons. I know!! I had no idea and I had never seen an episode. So yesterday evening I decided to give the pilot a look. I was actually pleasantly surprised. I have only seen two episodes so far but I can see what it is that the young ladies like about it.


"YUMMY!!!! Am I right ladies?"

So anyway it is pretty obvious to me what is going on. But the show also seemed a bit deeper then just shirtless boys for the ladies. So we will see. I am going to give it a hopeful and optimistic thumb up. I will let you know if my thoughts change on it.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow. Am interested to see what you think about this.

Christopher R Taylor said...

He's got kind of a dirtbag vibe going, but I guess that doesn't necessarily hurt you with the ladies.