Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, February 03, 2012

More Music (Meatloaf)

Ahhh today is a fun Friday. We are going to hear a few tracks from the classic 1977 album by Meatloaf called Bat Out of Hell. I hope you enjoy it and I hope that it brings a smile to your face like it does to mine. A little bit of trivia for you. The man who wrote and produced most of this album Jim Steinman also wrote the classic songs Total Eclipse of the Heart" and "Making Love Out of Nothing at All"

"you took the words right out of my mouth (Hot Summer Night)"



"Heaven Can Wait"



"Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad"



Now some of you maybe saying, "But Lance, what about "Paradise By The Dashboard Light"?" The short answer is that the video for that is super long and most people have heard that song by now. But by all means look it up if you feel so motivated to do so. It is a great tale of a teenage tryst in the front seat of a car. It truly is a classic song. But I think I would be remiss at this time if I didn't play for you two other songs that I mentioned earlier, they are both classics and personal favorites of mine.

First up is the Australian duo AIR SUPPLY with "Making Love Out of Nothing At All"



Bonnie Tyler "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

No comments: