Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, January 21, 2013

Sometimes...

a kiss is just a kiss. But a kiss in not just a kiss when we are talking the KISS!! The Monsters of Metal!! The Purveyors of Sonic Destruction!! The Master of Musical Mayhem! You wanted the best! You got the best, KISS!!

The reason I am bringing this to your attention today, is because yesterday was Paul Stanley's 61st birthday, so I thought I would bring to you my Top 3 Kiss songs that were written by Paul Stanley.

I love the bass and the drums in that song. Just love it.

I want you. Just a simple love song by a gentle man.

There is something about the last one 'I Was Made For Loving You' that I find so fun. I do not know if it is the obvious disco influence of it or what. But I really enjoy it. It is true that Kiss is kind of a joke now but there was a time when they were the hardest rocking and the biggest band in the world. There first four albums are some seriously good rock n roll. So if you like that kind of thing, hit up the You Tube and give them a listen.


No comments: