Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Welcome Back!!

I normally do not get all that excited when an artist retires or comes back or releases new material. But those of you who know me, know that second to the almighty Johnny Cash on my list of most favorite musical artists is the musical genius David Bowie. So I got pretty excited when I woke up and heard that in honor of his 66th birthday, David Bowie was releasing a new single and had plans for an entire new album called The Next Day which is supposed to come out in March. Here is the first single and I am going to follow that up with 5 of my favorite Bowie songs of all time.



It is going to take some more listening to articulate how I feel about the new song but I think I like it. The video feels creepy as hell but I like that as well.

On to my Top 5 list.







I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I am fully aware that Bowie is not for everyone but I like to think that not everyone's tastes are not as refined as mine. 

No comments: