Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Beans of Java

Good morning readers, I hope everyone had a nice weekend and you were all able to be either productive or relaxed or perhaps a bit of both. It looks to be another pretty day today. This time of year is one of my favorites. I love the cold and sometimes foggy mornings and the clear sunny days. I like being able to wear a pair of shorts and a jacket. I wish that the valley was like this all year. I do not mind the rain. But there is just something about this type of weather that I really like.

The brightness of the sun coming through the window makes it hard to see my screen this morning. It always makes me laugh when I see the ads on TV for laptops or internet service and someone is outside in a park just computing away. I realize things might work differently for other people but I can hardly see me screen outdoors let alone type on it. I have been interested lately in buying one of those mini laptops. They look like the perfect thing for blogging on the train. They are light and easily portable. We will see what happens. I need to type on one for awhile and see if I am actually able to do that since I have such big hands.

More geese flying along the tracks this morning. What an amazing site that always is to me. The way that they fly in formation and sail along looking so effortless. It is always fascinating to me as well when I watch them from inside the train or a car or the house how silent they look. I intellectually know that there is noise going on and that they are honking and their wings are flapping but when seen from the inside of the train car they appear to be sailing silently through the air, Almost magnificent creatures, using the wind to soar on.

Some of the leaves have started to turn color and I am enjoying watching the change of season as well. I am looking forward to some snow I just hope I can get to Wilsonville when that happens. Several bikes on the train this morning it is going to be interesting to see how long they are going to ride for. If they are riding when the weather gets rainy the train car will turn to a sauna with the steam from the wet clothes. That should be some fun riding.

Sorry for nothing exciting to report today. I did not hear anything that really got me going this morning. I will chat with you tommorow I am sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.