Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, October 12, 2009

From the Living Room...........

Hello folks! Well thanks to the WES and Trimet my train is not running due to maintenance I should say that my normal train at 7:49 is not running. Which leaves me to either catch the 7:19 or the later train which runs at 8:21 which would make me late to the office. Now we all know how important it is to me to get to work on time so that I can continue to make the world safe for Democracy!!

All that being said, it means that I am writting this in my living room because I am going to be driving myself up to the office today. I hope I am back on track tomorrow. haha Nice one Lance, back on track. I am so funny. I do not have much else to report. I hope you all had a good weekend and remember to take a deep breath now and then and walk away from the internet and the politics and the stresses about the future of America and the world as we know it. Just take a moment to live in the now and not worry about the future.

No comments: