Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

2-11-10 (Thursday)

Another day, another dollar. Good morning folks. I am here and ready to gift all of you with my wisdom. There just does not seem to be much wisdom flowing today. I am just not feeling it. I spent some time looking at Facebook and I guess I shouldn't have today because I can feel myself starting to spiral. I hate when I get like this and I think the most frustrating aspect of it is that while I do not know when it is going to happen. I can feel it when I am on the precipice of it and am unable to stop it.

I am well aware that everyone deals with things at different speeds but I wish my speed was faster. I am tired of feeling this way on and off. I would just rather be done with all of the emotions. Sorry to get all emotive with you guys but sometimes blogging is cheaper then therapy.

That being said I do not have much more to say, I hope tomorrow or later today I might feel more inclined to write a little bit.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Lance - I've been fighting the downward spiral lately too. It's weird, one day I'm fine and the next day all of life seems really heavy - like it's hard to do anything other than sit and stare. Doesn't work out too well. I'm sorry today was an emotionally hard day for you. It's normal. But it stinks!

Love you - Jen :)