Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

2-11-10 (Thursday)

Another day, another dollar. Good morning folks. I am here and ready to gift all of you with my wisdom. There just does not seem to be much wisdom flowing today. I am just not feeling it. I spent some time looking at Facebook and I guess I shouldn't have today because I can feel myself starting to spiral. I hate when I get like this and I think the most frustrating aspect of it is that while I do not know when it is going to happen. I can feel it when I am on the precipice of it and am unable to stop it.

I am well aware that everyone deals with things at different speeds but I wish my speed was faster. I am tired of feeling this way on and off. I would just rather be done with all of the emotions. Sorry to get all emotive with you guys but sometimes blogging is cheaper then therapy.

That being said I do not have much more to say, I hope tomorrow or later today I might feel more inclined to write a little bit.
Post a Comment