Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, February 19, 2010

2-19-2010 (Friday)

It is Friday. I hope everyone has a good weekend and I look forward to talking to you all on Monday. It has been an interesting week. My post that mentioned the issues that I have currently with the sport of Roller Derby and how it is being played in Portland has had the most comments of anything and the most comments of anything I have written in quite a while.

I find it kind of funny that I really am unable to predict what will draw peoples attention. Sometimes I write something that I think is very witty and will be sure to ruffle some feathers. "Here comes the comments!" I think. But nothing comes of it. Other times I write something that I think is purely a throw away post and people pop up out of no where to comment. It is one of the things about blogging that makes me keep doing it.

So I will talk to you on Monday. Catch you later folks.

No comments: