Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, February 26, 2010

2-26-2010 (Friday) The Birthday of Johnny Cash

1932-2003

I was going to write today about Johnny Cash and what his music means to me. But as I sit here listening to his music on Johnny Cash Radio
I am feeling myself slightly overwhelmed. I am really unable to put into words what it means what he mean. I realize he was a musician and just a man. He was a man, much like I am a man. But he was a man who fought his demons his whole life. He never presented himself as anything more then that. He also warts and all was a believer and he never shied away from that. One last album is getting released this week American VI: Ain't No Grave please check it out.

In closing I am going to leave you with his version of 'Hurt'




I MISS YOU

No comments: