Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

2-2-10 (Wednesday)

Good morning folks. It looks like six more weeks of winter the Groundhog saw his shadow yesterday. Over here in Oregon it has been a pretty mild winter overall. We have had some snow here and there but nothing really stuck for a long period of time. Unlike last year where we had a serious stretch of frozen snow.

Today appears to be a slow brain day. There isn't anything popping into my head that I feel really upset about. Or even really inspired by. It seems like it is just a blah kind of day. I am okay with that. I can't exist on a sense of outrage all of the time. To fuel myself with energy generated from apocalyptic over the top rage is the path of Olberman and Beck and I refuse to go down that path. Sure it is fun sometimes to get wound up to really get myself going about the, big G, government and different liberal and conservative conspiracy theories. But really who does that benefit other then the people watching me foam at the mouth as I stomp around muttering different key words and punching the air.

"9-11 was an inside job, Kennedy was killed by the mob, Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor, Obama is selling us to the Chinese!!"

That feels better. I got all the crazy out. Actually one of the things I said above is totally true. Don't believe me. Google it!! I'll wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, your back. You didn't find anything? Hmm well that is just more proof that the government is covering it up because in my experience you can find anything on Google. Or, Or!! Perhaps you are part of the conspiracy? Do not try to deny it. I can see it in your beady little eyes. I will be watching you. Count on it!!

That's all for today folks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.