Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Music (Australian Day)

I listen either National Public Radio (NPR) or KNRK on the way to work each morning and since today is apparently National Australian Day. (Don't ask me why. I have no idea.) KNRK played 8 songs from Australian bands or artists and I liked that idea so I am stealing it. These are in no particular order but they are bands that I like who are from Australia. So please enjoy them.

1. Men At Work: "Overkill"



2. Midnight Oil: "Forgotten Years"



3. INXS: "Mediate"



4. Crowded House: "Don't Dream It's Over"



5. Olivia Newton-John: "Physical"



6: Jet: "Cold Hard Bitch"



7: AC/DC: "Thunderstruck"



8: GOTYE: "Somebody That I Used To Know"



There you go. I hope you guys enjoyed this little bonus musical excursion.

No comments: