Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More Music (Katy Perry)

WE are done with the J's and now we move into the K's with our first artist being Katy Perry. Now I realize that this is just straight up bubble gum pop and make pretty liberal use of the autotuner and that she seems to be more known for her figure then her music. But I actually enjoy and like another big busted pop singer, she started out in the contemporary Christian music industry and had to go secular to achieve any success. I find that fascinating and whatever she is doing it is working as far as record sales go. There are times when I just like the mindlessness of pop music and her music fits the bill perfectly for me.

I also like that she actually makes music videos. Because I enjoy music videos.

"Waking Up In Vegas"




"Hot N Cold"



"Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)



"Firework"

No comments: