Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

More Music (Jill Sobule)

The train keeps rolling and we are on to a solo artist named Jill Sobule and the one album of hers that I own named "Jill Sobule". It came out in 1995 and she was part of that girl rocker movement from that era but she never really caught on a big as say Juliana Hatfield or Liz Phair but I do enjoy this album and I really should see if she has released anything else. The big hit off of this album thanks in part to the quirky music video and it's place in the MTV rotation back when MTV played videos is I Kissed a Girl. She did it long before Katy Perry did.

"I Kissed a Girl"



"Karen by Night"



"Supermodel"



"Hot in here (Nelly)" Covered by Jill Sobule. A little bonus for you that I found. (NSFW language)

No comments: