Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, November 08, 2013

Friday Friday Friday

Hit that random button music man and lets see what we get. 


Five On The Five - The Raconteurs

This is basically Jack White with a full band. I really like it though It is really just basic overall rock and roll and I like it so much. 


Love Reign O'er Me - The Who

I really can't say more about this song then I have said before. The band and the song are amazing and it comes off of my favorite album of al. As far as I am concerned there is not a better album. 


Please Don't Tell Me How the Story Ends - Joan Osborne

This is just a lovely song. So nice to listen too. 


Hope You Never - Tom Petty

Another song that I really just enjoy listening too. 

That is it for today folks. Catch you later. 

No comments: