Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, November 04, 2013

Music Monday

Good Monday to you brethren. I decided that we are going to keep it going with the Alternative Music Genre as decided by the Google music machine. So here we go.


Sister, Do You Know My Name - The White Stripes

 I can honestly say that this is a band that I always enjoy hearing. I really do not think that there is a song that The White Stripes did that I enjoy listening too. Some are more loud and ruckus then others and some are more bluesey but all are just plain worth listening too.


Black Girls - Violent Femmes

Nice, nice, nice. This is another band that I always enjoy listening to and the overall history of the band is one that is very interesting as well. I hope that the song causes you to look them up. I do not think that you will be disappointed at all. There are some very sweet drums and cowbell in this song as well.


What's Left of the Flag - Flogging Molly

This is a band that I very much enjoy and a band that brings back some great memories of some very good times with friends seeing them perform. I watched them live many, many times and they have never ever disappointed.



The Likes of You Again - Flogging Molly

I need to dedicate this to my friend Eric. That is all that needs to be said. Eric, you are forever missed.


Apple Blossom - The White Stripes

A great song, just flows so smoothly.


Grey Day - Madness

Yes, Yes, Yes. Some classic 2nd wave ska. Madness is one of the great ones and this is one of their great songs and one that is pretty appropriate for me at times. Regardless I love it.

Well that is it for me. I hope you folks enjoyed the music today and the rest of your day goes well.













No comments: