Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, November 11, 2013

Musical Monday

I am not sure why, but I decided to bring you guys some music today from all of the singers of female persuasuion in my collection. I should say rather that I am going to try to if the internet gets better. So we shall see.


Americano - Lady Gaga

I have a fondness in my heart for pop music and dance pop is one of the things that I really do enjoy. I used to be a little ashamed of my taste in that kind of music but for me there are times when I really do just plain enjoy it. I like tapping my toes to the beat and basically dancing along. As far as Lady Gaga goes, I do think that she is kind of a freak but I also like her music. There is just something about it.


Damn - Katy Perry

I like Katy Perry and I honestly do not care who knows it. There is something to her music that I enjoy and it honestly has nothing to do with how she looks. Though I do think she is attractive. I like the sound of her voice and I like the way her songs are produced. I am not really a big fan of the marketed persona that she puts on. I think most of the modern pop singers anymore are almost as much actors as they are singers. They put on a face and a persona for the fans and the gossip websites and that is how they attract their fanbases. I suppose it is the same for the make singers as well, though I do not think that their sexuality is as tied up in it as it is for the women.


Some Kind of Woman - Stevie Nicks

Classic, classic music and Stevie Nicks put out some great solo work. I really do love her voice and can listen to her music pretty much anytime.


All The Boys Want - Emily Osment

The youngers sister of Haley Joel Osment from the Sixth Sense film. She was in Hannah Montana with Miley Cyrus and has since pursued an acting and singing career though her sound changed from the dance pop sound of this album to a more blue grass country sound with a new group called Ramshackle. I actually like her sound better like this then the new stuff.

That is it for me today folks. I hope you had a decent Veterans Day.




No comments: