Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, May 23, 2011

Music Monday (Disco Edition)

Today on Music Monday, it is going to be a Disco edition. So put on your tight pants and your shiny shirt and lets get on that Disco train to Boogie Town.

Our first stop is Walter Murphy with "A Fifth of Beethoven" lets all get down!!!



Can you dig the crazy two handed keyboard action. You got to love it. Our next stop? Well who doesn't like a little Hot Chocolate with "You Sexy Thing"...



mmm,mmm,mmm, so tasty. Who doesn't believe in miracles. Okay lets keep this train a rolling with a little Silver Convention and "Fly Robin Fly"...



Oh yes!! Keep on reaching for that sky. Follow those dreams kids. The train is still moving and lets keep those feet moving as well. Come on and "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" with KC and the Sunshine Band...



Ahhhh yes!! Can you feel that booty shaking? I know I can. Who wants to ring my bell? Anita Ward wants to know. "Ring My Bell"...



oooh Baby my head is still spinning. Lets slow it down with a little The Commodores and "Three Times a Lady"...



Well I know your a lady but I have to ask. Well "Do you think I'm sexy?" Rod Stewart and I need to know...



Ohh baby thank you. I know you do. Lets end this train ride with a classic from the brothers Gibb. The Bee Gees because we are "Staying Alive"...





I will catch you on the flip side. Keep it real.

1 comment:

Christopher R Taylor said...

I like pop, I like soul, I like rock...

but I never liked disco.