Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, May 09, 2011

Music Monday May 9th

Today is the day after Mothers Day lets find some songs about mothers. These are not in an order of preference they are just in order of whatever I felt like looking for.



That is one of my favorite Rolling Stones songs. I think it really highlights the suburban ennui that can come to dominate the existence of peoples lives. I also like the tune.



A little Mr T with treat your mother right. "Treat Your Mother Right" T speaks the truth!!!



That was some classic punk right there. I like your Mom!!!



One of my favorite Pink Floyd songs of all time and one that always blows my mind just a little bit.



A young boy getting some advice from his mother. This is a great song and full of good advice.



I am not a huge Paul Simon song but I really do enjoy this one. It just has a nice sound and it flows.

Well that is it for today. I hope people had a nice day yesterday with or without their Mothers.

No comments: