Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Random Music Thursday

Here we go...



Hot Dog - LMFAO - This band is so ludicrous. But there are times when they just bring a smile to my face. I also get a real kick out of it when they randomly pop up on my list.


Shakin All Over - The Who - There is not much for me to say about this, other then that I love the Who and rarely did they put a foot wrong as far as I am concerned.


These Are My Twisted Words - Radiohead - blah, blah, blah Radiohead. Musical and computer nerds noodling around sonically. I do not care it it or them. Meh, sounds like some of the Beatles stuff when they got all guru like. Which makes me like it less.


Peacekeeper - Fleetwood Mac - You just can't go wrong with the Mac. Love it.


Have Love, Will Travel - The Black Keys - I love this cover. So good.


Catch you later folks.

No comments: