Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Random Music Tuesday

and away we go...


Jamaica Farewell - Harry Belafonte - This is a fun one and kind of a classic song. I don't know how many people remember how good of a singer he was. I know that I do not but when I do hear his songs I do enjoy them. This one is coming off of a folk music compilation disc that I have.



Jaime's Crying - Van Halen - This is classic, classic Van Halen. They were such a great band to listen too. Then Eddie married Valerie Bertinelli and she destroyed the band. That is my story and I am sticking to it.


Someday Soon  - Judy Collins - This is a song that I do not believe that I have ever heard before but it really is kind of nice. She has a lovely voice and I m kind of a sucker for songs that tell stories.


Judy And the Dream of Horses - Belle and Sebastian - I have a lot of Belle and Sebastian and while I don't listen to them on a regular basis I do enjoy them and they never fail to remind me of a Wes Anderson film and that is okay with me.


The Shortest Straw - Metallica - It cracks me up when the randomness of the music machine throws in a song that just doesn't fit. I like this song but it does not go with the flow of this random mix at all. This isn't my favorite Metallica song at all but there is something about it that I really like.

See you later losers!!







No comments: