Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random Music Thursday

Got to keep on rockin,


Gods of War - Manowar - This band never fails to amuse me. I love the epic over the top nature of their metal and I always picture Conan the Barbarian riding his horse while this music blares out around him.


Keep on stirring that soup Conan, you live forever in my heart.


Somebody Hates Me - Reel Big Fish - 3rd wave ska and a band that had moderate success as part of that fad. I am not ashamed that I liked their sound and I did see them in concert. I took a girl who had dated the band's drummer at the time and we got in for free and got backstage. But sadly I am unable to remember her name.



The Crowd - Operation Ivy - I like this version of ska punk but after Op Ivy I really did not care for anything that they did. Though I will listen to this stuff again and again. Good solid ska punk.


Salty Dog - Flogging Molly - There is nothing better then seeing this band live and seeing the crowd be heavily into them. They put on a very good live show and one that I have enjoyed experiencing several times.



Stay - Savatage- Another one of my favorite epic metal bands. They have never been super popular but I really like their sound and the album that this song comes off of 'Wake of Magellan' is a very good one.


Well I really enjoyed the mix of epic metal and punk rock on today's mix. I hope that my readers did as well. 

No comments: