Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, April 23, 2010

4-23-2010 (Friday)

It is Friday and it seems that I am starting to get the word out about the New Theocracy. This fills my heart with gladness, dear ones, and I hope that soon we will all be able to don our electric hugsuits and to power the grid with our hugs. It seems that we have had a minor discussion on the comments section of the last posting about clever vs witty. Well in the words of my prophet Tyler Durden when asked about being clever. "How's that working for you?"

You must be careful when being clever because being clever will lead you to Hipsterism and down that path lies ruin. So stick with me and avoid being clever and soon we will all be wearing our electric hugsuits and we will power the earth with our hugs. We will also be able to drink lots and lots of tasty coffee thanks to our Minister of Coffees, S. I am confident that he will take to his new role in the Theocracy with skill and style all the while leave the clever at home.

I have yet to find a position for Shakes in the Ministry but rest assured I will do so. If anyone else has new ideas for the new Theocracy please feel free to share them.

2 comments:

Steve said...

In UHT (Unclever Hug Theocracy), coffee drink you!

Shakes McGee said...

Yeah, I appreciate the sentiment, but I have a feeling my place in theocracy will not be at your side. Electric angora hugsuits? I...What...You...The People...How...

I Literally can think of nothing to say to that. My brain shuts down every time I picture it. It took me five minutes to come up with this response.

Tell the truth. This is really all about your furry fetish. The hipsters are just to distract us.