Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, April 01, 2010

4-1-2010 (Thursday)

Well, well, well. It is April 1st, 2010 also known as April Fools day. I am not sure when this whole day began there are references as far back as Chaucer in his "Canterbury Tales" but it is hard to say. As it is now it seems like most of the world takes part in this one form or another. The internet has made it even easier to take part and to fool lots of people. Some of these are clever and some not so clever. But, I think you could make that same case for most of the internet.

I found a site that claims to have the Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time. It looks like a pretty interesting at least the top 10 does anyway. I am not planning on any shenanigans on my part. I do enjoy finding them but I do not think I am clever enough to pull them off. One of my friends already posted a link on Facebook to an article saying that McDonald's was stopping their leftover food composting plan because none of their food will compost. I thought that was pretty funny. So I am looking forward to finding and seeing more of these hoaxes as the day goes on. I hope you people have a fun day as well.

No comments: