Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4-27-2010 (Tuesday)

Well it is Tuesday and I am sitting here but to be honest I am not really feeling it this morning. I went to the Candidates Gone Wild event in Portland, hosted by Storm Large, last night with my friend Sherry. I really liked it and enjoyed myself but as I rolled into the driveway last night at 11:30 or so and as I woke up this morning with a stiff neck at 6 am. I realized that I am just getting to old to stay up that late on nights when I have to work the next day.

Now granted it is possible that my lack of sleep over the weekend and the minor migraine I had on Sunday may have had something to do with it. But I am not sure. All that I am sure of is that my body feels wrecked this morning. Well not my whole body just the back of my neck below my head and running down into my shoulders. Here is hoping that it loosens up some as the day goes along.

Catch you later folks.

No comments: