Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, February 01, 2013

Thoughts....

I like writing and I like creating blog posts out of thin air. But, I have noticed that when I do that I run the risk of not being inspired enough to write daily posts. It sometimes seems like the most that I can manage to do is two or three in a week. Which is fine I suppose but I wonder if I might be better served using some sort of writing guide that gives me daily writing prompts and lets me go crazy from there.

I think that if I was doing that then at least some of my writings would have some focus as opposed to just the random streams of consciousnesses that I inflict on you. Though to be honest I am not sure how many of you would actually even notice one way or the other. I just do not know. I felt like I was doing pretty good at keeping to a schedule when I was writing about my music library but that all kind of went down the drain when my hard drive did. So I am just not sure what to do. It may be that I should just continue to do the same thing that I have been  doing and not worry all that much about it. It isn't like I am being paid to write, though Lord knows I wish I was. Though to be honest that might take some of the fun out of it for me. I just am not sure.

Oooh, I just had a thought. I could go into my google music library and put my entire song list on random and then each day or one day a week, do a post about the first 5 songs that pop up and my feelings about those songs. I actually find that idea kind of fun. We will see. You folks may be in for a treat on Monday.  

No comments: