Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday Random Music Madness

I hope you enjoyed our look at Macklemore yesterday. Let's dig back into the random music library today and see what we come up with.

1: Mr President (Have Pity On the Working Man) - Randy Newman - This song comes from the Forrest Gump soundtrack and while it isn't a horrible song. I am just not a fan of Randy Newman. He really does nothing for me at all and if it wasn't against the rules I set for myself I would totally have skipped past this one. blah


2: Evening On The Ground (Lilith) - Iron and Wine - So far I think that this band has been the one that has popped up the most on the random. That is kind of interesting. Because there are other bands that I own far more of their music. This song is okay I suppose but it isn't my favorite by any means. It just kind of exists and is a little bit to electric for me.


3: Battery - Metallica - I am always up for the live version of this song. It is hard for me to type right now because my head is banging so hard. This was such a good band and there were awesome mosh pits to this song the several times I saw them in concert. This recording is from the show I was at in Seattle that they played with Guns and Roses. It was so good.


4: Sahara - Nightwish - Ah yes a little Nightwish to continue the headbanging. I love this band so much. I wish there were more American bands that rocked this hard and looked as cool doing it. So good.


5: Die With Your Boots On - Iron Maiden - I love it. The sweet nature of random finishes up strong with some awesome metal. Iron Maiden for the win.


Keep on Rocking Folks!!



No comments: