Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ruby Tuesday

Good morning friends. I hope this Tuesday finds you well. I am coming to you pretty early from the coffeehouse because someone knocked out the power in my neighborhood and I was forced to exit the house early to find my coffee and my electric power as well as gain access to the glorious internet. It isn't that I do not get up early because, regardless of my bedtime, my alarm goes off at 7 am every morning and I make myself get up and get going. So other then not being able to shower and make coffee at home it isn't like the morning has been a hardship for me. I also do like going into the Coffeehouse early but I also like going any time.


Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

The music choices today are coming from the "Classic Hard Rock" genre according to my google music player and it kicked things off with the most epic of all songs. So let us see what else it brings us today shall we. I am looking forward to finding out. One thing that this blog has done for me as I listen to and post music for you is that I use headphones at the coffeehouse and I am getting so much more out of the music then I did with house or car speakers. I would highly recommend it.


Led Zeppelin - Candy Store Rock

This is a nice one. I do not even listen to this album all that much at all but there are some good songs on it. This is one of them even though it does not get much radio play at all. I think it is kind of an overlooked classic if you ask me. If anyone has any lost classics that they would like to let me know about I wouldn't mind that at all.


Led Zeppelin - All My Love

There is not much to be said about this song. It is just so good. It is in my top 10 of Zeppelin songs. Maybe in my top 5. I am not totally sure. I love both the tune and the lyrics of it. A classic, classic song. I am not complaining, but I am beginning to suspect that my google music player only has Led Zeppelin in the "Classic Hard Rock" genre. We shall see. The reason I wonder is because I believe that I have other bands in my collection that would fit in the genre. Though maybe some of them are more in the prog rock arena. I am not sure.


Led Zeppelin - In The Light

Yes, it was as I suspected. I just checked and that entire genre has every Zeppelin album and nothing else. that amuses me. I am going to have to keep track of that and see what the other genres offer me as I follow this path.




No comments: