Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Tuesday Music Mix

Good morning on what may be a wet or dry morning. I am not sure as I have not looked outside yet.


Stricken - No Doubt

Good song a little dramatic and sappy but I believe it was written by a teen girl. So I will allow it.

Tomorrow night I am getting taken to see 'The Big Lebowski' on the big screen in Portland. I am very much looking forward to that. It is personally one of my favorite films and one that has grown on me over time. The first time I watched it I found it a little hard to watch and I am not sure exactly why. Though I have noticed that several of the Cohen Brothers films that I love were initially a little hard for me to watch.


Get The Fever Out - Samantha Crain and The Midnight Shivers

I enjoyed this poppy little tune from this small band. I am not sure if they are even together.

Being able to see it again on the big screen will be a great experience I am sure. That is one of the many good or great things about living near the Portland area. There are often some great films being shown or shown again and if you are paying attention you can have some great experiences. If you like that kind of thing that is.


I Want You Now - Depeche Mode

One of Depeche Modes great songs. I saw this band in concert and it felt like it was a really good show. Worth seeing live.


Maria - Men at Work

A very nice song from the boys who came from down under.

Boy I guess I emptied the ol' noggin after yesterday. There is not much going on. I am not feeling upset or super happy. I am just feeling present and I think that is good. But, when I am digging for something to write about it isn't as helpful. But that is the way the cookie crumbles I suppose. I am not complaining about it.


See What A Fool I've Been - Queen

This is a seriously good bluesy Queen song. So good.

Keep on loving each other today folks and if you get a chance. Take a moment and take a deep breath. Breathe in through your nose and really try to fill your lungs with that air. Then hold it for a bit and release it through your mouth. You will feel the better for it. Trust me and if you can find the time to do it once today then maybe tomorrow you can find the time to do it twice and so on and so on. It will help. Trust me.






No comments: