Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Train?

Well I had a bit of a surprise this morning as I showed up for the train. There were some mechanical problems and every third train was a bus. I decided to just wait for the train after that because I had no desire to sit in a bus on I-5 and highway 217. I am glad that work is flexible about arrival time.

I drove down to Eugene last night for my meeting for work. The more I actually drive through Eugene as opposed to sailing past it on the freeway. I realize it is a pretty little town. It seems to be spaced out nicely and there are some cool stores that Salem doesn't have. But boy is it a crappy drive down there. Long, and straight and slow. Traffic wasn't horrible but it is just blah.

Not much to talk about today. Just the typical case of the Mondays. HaHa! I love "Office Space"

No comments: