Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Broadway Coffeehouse




As I mentioned yesterday and may have mentioned before on this blog. I like coffee. Some would say that I also have a chemical dependency on the caffeine that rides along with the coffee. I would say that has nothing to do with the fact that I like the smell and the taste of it. Sure, things would be horrible if I didn't enjoy drinking it but I really do like the taste of coffee and I love the smell and the process of it as well.


And thanks to the friendly folks at my local coffee house. The aptly named Broadway Coffeehouse since it is on Broadway st. I have found several new ways to take in my daily dose of the good stuff.

What I have pictured above is how I spent last Saturday morning. It was a nice Chemex of an Indonesian coffee along with the morning paper and a very tasty Marionberry scone from Great Harvest.

I personally can't think of a better way to start the day then to have a tasty cup of coffee and a nice pastry of some sort. One way for me to get both of those things is at the Broadway Coffeehouse and I just am unable to recommend it highly enough. So if you get a chance get over there and give it a try.

If you do not like coffee, God forbid, they also have tea and hot chocolate and Chai and lots of other things to drink that I am told are really quite tasty. I find it to have a very comfortable atmosphere as well. I basically have not had a bad experience there. They are open seven days a week from 6am to 10pm which is good because "anytime is the right time for coffee"
(That phrase is mine. I claim it by order of the internet bloggers collective.) They also have free Wi-Fi so you could be down there right now reading this while you drink their coffee. Think about that. Did I just blow your mind?

But, do not just take my word for it. Go down and check it out. You will be glad that you did.

Broadway Coffeehouse on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Greg said...

Hi,

I noticed you put an Urbanspoon "spoonback" (spoon icon) for Broadway Coffeehouse on your blog. Thanks for linking to us!

However, in order for the spoonback system to work properly and automatically detect your reviews, you need to put the spoonback for the specific restaurant in the blog post about that restaurant. At the moment, you have the spoonback in the navigation column on the right-hand side of your blog instead.

So if you can please move the spoonback into the actual post for Broadway Coffeehouse, then we can get your post up on Urbanspoon.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Greg

greg @ urbanspoon dot com

Unknown said...

Thanks Greg, I believe that I fixed it. Please let me know if there are any other problems.