Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Monday



As anyone who knows me can attest. I love music. I love nearly all kinds of music and some of it is probably what the snobs consider as bad music but I really do not care. The reality is that music in all of it varied shapes and forms fills a real need inside of me. There are times where just the tone of the song will bring tears to my eyes. I realize that probably says more about me then it does anything else but it is the truth.

So I think on Mondays I will share with you something that I like or am currently enjoying. Today it is the Avett Brothers and their 3 song NPR performance. It is 15 minutes long but if you can carve out some time please give it a listen. I think you might enjoy it.

1 comment:

JoelAT said...

Thank you sir.