Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Strange Night

I am trying to be better about writing and posting even when I may feel like my thoughts are not coherent enough to make a decent post. I was inspired by a friend of mine and the reasons that were given for their daily postings. I just hope I can be consistent and give this more of a go. It isn't like I do not have the time. That is sadly totally true.

On a health note I believe I should put down in writing a reminder to myself and to my friends to not take a B-complex vitamin as you are going to bed. I am not totally sure if the vitamin was the cause but I fell asleep for an hour and woke up at 1 am and was wide away until 4:30 am. I sometimes sleep oddly but this has never happened before. And it wasn't like I was up and groggy. I was wide awake. I didn't have caffeine and that doesn't usually affect my sleep anyway.

I did watch a very interesting BBC crime drama during this time of lucidity called

Red Riding: In the Year of Our Lord 1974

It is the first of a televised trilogy based on a series of books by David Peace. I know nothing of the books. I ended up watching the film on Netflix because they kept recommending it for Lance. So if you are looking for a gritty crime drama. I would recommend it. I am looking forward to watching the second one.

That is all for today. You folks be safe out there.
Post a Comment