Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Strange Night

I am trying to be better about writing and posting even when I may feel like my thoughts are not coherent enough to make a decent post. I was inspired by a friend of mine and the reasons that were given for their daily postings. I just hope I can be consistent and give this more of a go. It isn't like I do not have the time. That is sadly totally true.

On a health note I believe I should put down in writing a reminder to myself and to my friends to not take a B-complex vitamin as you are going to bed. I am not totally sure if the vitamin was the cause but I fell asleep for an hour and woke up at 1 am and was wide away until 4:30 am. I sometimes sleep oddly but this has never happened before. And it wasn't like I was up and groggy. I was wide awake. I didn't have caffeine and that doesn't usually affect my sleep anyway.

I did watch a very interesting BBC crime drama during this time of lucidity called

Red Riding: In the Year of Our Lord 1974

It is the first of a televised trilogy based on a series of books by David Peace. I know nothing of the books. I ended up watching the film on Netflix because they kept recommending it for Lance. So if you are looking for a gritty crime drama. I would recommend it. I am looking forward to watching the second one.

That is all for today. You folks be safe out there.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I like reading your posts and am glad you are back! Not sure about all vitamins, but I've had the same experience with a multi-vitamin once and now take them in the morning with breakfast. Just to be safe :)

JoelAT said...

I've watched the first two of the trilogy, they are not "action packed" enough to garner enough interest in the US, but the story and acting is top notch. Good to have you back brotherman.

Erin said...

you were totally inspired by me right?! just admit it...i'm inspiring;)