Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday

It is mid Monday morning and I have know idea what I want to write about today. I would love to have something witty and insightful to share with all of you but nothing is really springing to mind.

Things I like

In no particular order

Coffee
Fight Club (Film and Novel)
Sir Terry Pratchett
Quadrophenia (Film and Album)
League of Legends
Friends (I will not name them all)
The Portland Timbers
The Pittsburgh Steelers
Attractive ladies with black hair
Attractive ladies with blond hair
Attractive ladies with red hair
Attractive ladies with brown hair
(You know who you are ladies)
The lady that I will always miss and who I think of everyday
Ben Folds
This video by Ben Folds...

1 comment:

Carl Fisher said...

"Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me"