Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Wednesday...

Well the little bit of snow that we had yesterday was a nice surprise wasn't it. I loved how the flakes looked all light and fluffy as they came floating down. I also liked how they didn't stick and freeze and make life miserable for everyone. I do not dislike snow but I sometimes do not like the chaos that results from lots of snow sticking on the ground. So what we got yesterday was great.


Anymore - Savatage

Epic metal and I always love some good epic metal. I always have and I always will. This band has two lead guitars and the only thing more awesome than that would be to have more.

The brain is refusing to cooperate with me this morning. I would love to give you all some great wit and wisdom some real nuggets for you to process as you go about your day. But that does not seem to be happening. CURSES!!! I control you brain. You do not control me!!


My Brother Works For The CIA - Trampled By Turtles

Everyone knows how much I love this band. Give them a listen even if you do not like bluegrass or country or country blues. You will not regret it.

Now where was I? Yes, I suppose I should be thankful today that I am not all worked up and angry about something. Just typing away gritting my teeth and feeling my blood pressure rise as I spit my wisdom out there for all of the mouth breathing inbred's to read. I suppose that is not charitable of me. It isn't the fault of the inbred  that they are an inbred. I should probably blame the inbreeding that caused the inbred in the first place. Which came first the inbred or the inbreeder? That is a pretty easy answer.


Harvester of Eyes - Blue Oyster Cult

One of the first metal bands of all time and a band that inspired so many other great modern metal and rock bands. Good stuff.

I am thankful that I am not all angry and worked up today. The sun is out and it likes like it is going to stay out and that is always something that I am happy about. I like Oregon, sunny or not, but there is something that is so beautiful about it when the sun is shining and the air is crisp and clear. It is just a lovely place to live and be and exist in. I would not choose another place in the world to live. There may be other places that I would visit but Oregon is truly the place I love and the place that I feel lucky enough to call home. So nice.


300 MPH Torrential Outpour Blues - White Stripes

Everything they do is good. Everything Jack White does is good. I will speak no more on this.


Speak To The Sky - Rick Springfield

I do not know if that is the "Jesse's Girl" Rick Springfield but that is an awesome song. I love it. 

That is all for me today folks. Keep on loving each other and keep on dancing.


No comments: