Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3-10-2010 (Wednesday)

So where to begin? It is Wednesday morning and I am looking forward to a pretty good day. I get to go into the big city and pick up some stuff with Travis and that is always a fun time. I am also going to see my friend Eric for lunch and that is good as well.

One of the reasons why I am seeing Eric is to let him borrow my graphic novel "Wanted" now some of you may recall a movie with Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman by the same title. Well the movie was LOOSELY and I do mean LOOSELY based on the comic. I just have to say that the comic is ten to a hundred times better then the film. In fact I would go so far as to say that other then the characters having the same names and perhaps one or maybe two small plot points they are nothing alike.

I thought the movie was horrible. I will post a clip below.



That is the trailer. As far as trailers go it is a very good one. It makes you want to see the film. But...it was just so bad. There are things that make absolutely no sense in this movie. But...when I read the graphic novel after having seen the movie. They made sense. It didn't make the move any better but I understood why it sucked so badly. So if you get a chance read the graphic novel. It is an R rated one but it is good. Then if you have seen the movie or see the movie and lets talk about how much they missed the target on this one. Please do it I would love to have that discussion.

No comments: