Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Quote of the Day

"But my question is: do I have to decide between two of my least favorite residents of planet Earth? I mean, Glenn Beck is a posturing, money grubbing, anti science emotionalist and serial exaggerater. James Cameron has substituted special effects for real emotion and true thoughtfulness in a series of Hollywood blockbusters while proving to be a very poor husband to at least two women, one of whom whipped his butt at the Oscars and took home the Best Picture award that he craved but did not deserve for Avatar."

--Chris W.-- (Blog commenter)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nah, he doesn't have to decide. So far I've managed to successfully ignore them both. ;)

Unknown said...

It isn't you being able to ignore either of them Marcy. It is the other people who do pay attention to them.