Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Random Music Filings

Special random music Friday since I missed yesterdays.

Well this is interesting. I found for the first time in this process a song that is not on YouTube. That song is "Know Who You Are" by Supertramp and it is really a lovely song. I am not sure what to do about that. I would love for you to hear it. So I guess if you have Spotify I would recommend looking it up there. I do not think you will regret it.



Please Pardon Yourself - The Avett Brothers - This is a great band and I generally like all that they have put out with the exception of their big radio single whose name escapes me. But I did not care for that song. But I do not blame them. I blame the studio and the record company. It is pretty much impossible for any band to bat 1000.00%. I mean even David Bowie had "Dancing in the Street"



Which Way is Up - Cause Co Motion - I do not know much about this band and I am not even sure where this came from and why it is even in my collection.


You Won't Make A Fool Out Of Me - Flogging Molly - I enjoy this band greatly. But I have to be in the right frame of mind to fully enjoy their music.



United Kids - CIV - Punk, punk ,punk that is all.





No comments: